Well today is the day. It's 9:00 and in approximatly 6 hours from now, I will be reunited with the women who gave birth to me 33 years ago. Part of me is excited about this reunion so much that I wish I was on my way out the door now. Another part of me is so nervous that it's making me not want to go. But nonetheless I will be there at the restaurant waiting for her arrival.
As I open the book to my devotional for today, here was my verse to meditate on:
``Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my Path.``- Psalm 119:105
Wow so very fitting for what I am about to face today. So this is my prayer:
``Lord light my way and direct me in each step that I make today. Give me wisdon, strength, and boldness for every word, thought and emotion that comes from my heart today. Put a hedge of protection over me and guard my heart. I put all my trust in you. Amen.``
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I just found your blog. I am so excited for you. I hope your face to face went well and that you are having a great time in reunion.
ReplyDelete